Subscribe:

Labels

Listen Music / Watch MV [[Flesh without Blood]] by Grimes New Released Album Flesh without Blood, October 27, 2015

English Lyrics
เนื้อเพลงภาษาไทย
[Intro] [Intro]
Live as yourself ใช้ชีวิตเป็นตัวของคุณเอง
Oh-ah-ah โอ้ อา อา
Oh-ah-ah โอ้ อา อา
<> <>
[Verse 1] [Verse 1]
You claw, you fight, you lose คุณตระคุบ ต่อสู้ แต่คุณก็พ่ายแพ้
Got a doll that looks just like you ได้ตุ๊กตาตัวหนึ่งที่มันดูคล้ายๆกับคุณ
Remember when we used to say นึกถึงคำที่เราเคยพูดว่า
"I love you" almost every day "ฉันรักคุณ" แทบเกือบจะทุกวัน
I saw a light in you ฉันเห็นแสงสว่างในตัวคุณ
Going out as I closed our window มันฉายออกมาตอนที่ฉันปิดหน้าต่าง
You never liked me anyway (ทำให้ฉันรู้ว่า)คุณไม่เคยชอบฉันเลยนี่นา
<> <>
[Pre-Chorus] [Pre-Chorus]
Hey, hey, hey เฮ้ เฮ้ เฮ้
I don't see the light I saw in you before ฉันไม่เห็นแสงในตัวคุณอีกเหมือนก่อนมา
And no, I don't, and no, I don't และไม่ ฉันไม่ ไม่นะ ฉันไม่
And now I don't care anymore แต่ตอนนี้ฉันไม่สนใจมันอีกแล้ว
(And now I don't care anymore) (ตอนนี้ฉันไม่สนใจอีกต่อไป)
<> <>
[Chorus] [Chorus]
Baby, believe me ที่รัก เชื่อฉันเถอะ
I don't know how many times ฉันไม่รู้ว่ามันกี่ครั้งกี่หนแล้ว
You destroyed everything that you love คุณทำลายทุกสิ่งที่คุณรัก
(Uncontrollable) (ที่ควบคุมไม่ได้)
If you don't need me ถ้าคุณไม่ต้องการฉัน
Just let me go แค่ปล่อยให้ฉันไป
<> <>
[Verse 2] [Verse 2]
You hate, you bite, you lose คุณเกลียด คุ​​ณกัด แต่คุณก็แพ้พ่าย
After all, I just don't like you ที่สุดแล้ว ฉันก็ไม่ได้เหมือกับคุณ
It's nice that you say you like me มันก็เป็นเรื่องดีที่คุณบอกว่าคุณชอบฉัน
But only conditionally แต่มันเป็นคำพูดที่มีเงื่อนไข
Your voice, it had the perfect flow เสียงของคุณ มันเคยเป็นน้ำเสียงที่น่าฟังบันเทิงใจ
It got lost when you gave it up though มันได้หายหมดไป เพราะคุณเลิกล้มมัน
Cause you want money เพราะว่าคุณต้องการเงิน
You want fame คุณต้องการชื่อเสียง
<> <>
[Pre-Chorus] [Pre-Chorus]
Hey, hey, hey เฮ้ เฮ้ เฮ้
I don't see the light I saw in you before ฉันไม่เห็นแสงในตัวคุณอย่างเมื่อก่อน
And no, I don't, and no, I don't และไม่ ฉันว่าไม่ ไม่ ฉันไม่
And now I don't care anymore ตอนนี้ฉันไม่สนใจมันอีกแล้ว
(And now I don't care anymore) (ฉันไม่สนใจอีกต่อไป)
<> <>
[Chorus] [Chorus]
Baby, believe me ที่รัก เชื่อฉันเถอะ
I don't know how many times ฉันไม่รู้ว่ามันกี่ครั้งกี่หนแล้ว
You destroyed everything that you love คุณทำลายทุกๆสิ่งที่คุณรัก
(Uncontrollable) (อย่างไร้การควบคุม)
If you don't need me ถ้าคุณไม่ต้องการฉัน
Just let me go ขอเพียงแค่ปล่อยให้ฉันไป
<> <>
[Bridge 1] [Bridge 1]
Oooh, oooh โอ้ โอ้
Ay, ay, oh, no เอย์ เอย์ โอ โน
<> <>
[Chorus] [Chorus]
Baby, believe me ที่รัก เชื่อฉันเถอะ
I don't know how many times ฉันไม่รู้ว่ามันกี่ครั้งกี่หนแล้ว
You destroyed everything that you love คุณทำลายทุกสิ่งที่คุณรัก
(Uncontrollable) (ที่ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้)
If you don't need me ถ้าคุณไม่ต้องการฉัน
Just let me go ก็เพียงแค่ปล่อยให้ฉันไป
Baby, believe me ที่รัก เชื่อฉันเถอะ
I don't know how many times ฉันไม่รู้ว่ามันกี่ครั้งกี่หนแล้ว
You destroyed everything that you love คุณทำลายทุกสิ่งที่คุณรัก
(Uncontrollable) (อย่างไร้การควบคุม)
If you don't need me ถ้าคุณไม่ต้องการฉัน
Just let me go เพียงแค่ปล่อยให้ฉันไป
<> <>
[Bridge 2] [Bridge 2]
Ah อา
(Uncontrollable) (มันควบคุมไม่ได้)
Ah อา
Ah อา
Ah อา


Click to see more songs:

41 comments:

general manager said...

It's very interesting music,..i love to play it again and again,..
"Alex ft. Migz-Turnt Up"

Colander said...

Thanks a lot for this perfect article,.it's too good,.
"Viktoria Tocca's Smoke and Mirrors"

Edward said...

One of my favorite song,i really like it,
"Stonelove J x Taizu"

Henry said...

I really like that music,
indian classical fusion

Richard said...

i was searching for such type of great blogs,
Never Gonna Beg For It - (Official Music Video)

Albert said...

I have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up
Instagram Video Song

Richard said...

Keep posting more nice and informative share about music,
https://goo.gl/RuUExq

Kimberly Ferguson said...

I really like your blog and it's very impressive.
J Dews- Stick and Go -Official Promo Music Video

Nicholas Robertson said...

I really appreciate all the great content you have here. I am glad I came across it!
Late Night Legacy - Of Our Times

Diane Mathis said...

It's really sweet music,
Love You Anyway - Bekkii O'Connor (Music Video)

Diane Mathis said...

I think this post will be a fine read for my blog readers too, could you please allow me to post a link to my blog. I am sure my guests will find that very useful.
The Element Man by FUNERAL STRIPPERS (Music Video)

Albert said...

Impressive blog.Very fantastic effort.Excellent.
Over Again - David L. (Music Video)

bfdf said...

Impressive blog.Very fantastic effort.Excellent.
SALUTE The Band - We Can (Music Video)

Neil Nash said...

I really like your blog and it's very impressive.
Tenor Ghaleb - Music Of the Night (Music Video)

bfdf said...

The playlist you have posted here on your blog is no doubt amazing.I really like it.
B Dub Ft. Ski - That's Just Dumb (Official 4K Video)

Albert said...

Very stunning music.Enjoyed it a lot.
New Video By Christ Gang

bubblefootball01 said...

Wonderful work.I love this blog.
Poka Face Vegas by HR BANGERS

Evan Wright said...

Nice service there are just few who are providing this service great job.
Dance With Me (Official Music Video)

Diane Mathis said...

It's really nice.Thanks for posting.
Shallow Side - REBEL

Diane Mathis said...

Nice share about music.I really appreciate it.
Huzzah - Reverse Mechanic (Official Music Video)

Clark said...

keep posting more latest songs
tamil hd videos

Clark said...

This is something really an amazing and nice post,.
learn hip hop dance online

Clark said...

I should say thanks for this nice blog,
.BeckwithJP - Can't Stop Loving You (Music Video)

steward said...

keep posting more articles
Dance With Me

steward said...

It's a very nice article,
Thanks for sharing with us,.
Homemade video of the new single OUI (Religion)

steward said...

it's looking like a perfect music,
Sakura - Bryan Barcinas

Edward said...

Thanks for this wonderful and amazing post,
Breast Cancer Survivors Song

Edward said...

Music heels me from inside,
.It's just lovely,
The Element Man by Funeral Strippers

Jenelia said...

This is something really amazing about the music,.
Glass Onion - Felixx Xanquar (Music Video)

Jenelia said...

Thank you for this really an amazing and nice post,
TICTO ft. Mara - Great Clouds (Lyric Video)

Watson said...

It's really a best thing about the music,
i really like it,.
BeSallis - I'm The Man Official Music Video

jenifer said...

Keep posting more related blogs,..I really like it,..
Diego Rivera - The Heart Of Frida

Francina said...

what a lovely post you have shared about music,.
KpopX Fitness

Kriti said...

I found your blog very helpful about the music,
I really like it,
B Dub ft. SKI - Check Chasers (Music Video)

Gennie said...

You have shared a wonderful post,
I really like it,
Harry Potter Parody Music Video

Gennie said...

I am very thankful for this really an amazing and nice post,.
Stop This Fighting Music Video

Younkav said...

This is something really helpful and amazing about the music,
Hold Up Single by K. Smyllz

Luella said...

Keep posting more related posts about the music,.
Official music video for Ya Ummati

Luella said...

Thanks for sharing this blog for us to listen perfect music,.
Hot Dizzy - My Hitta

Luella said...

I want to say thanks for this wonderful blog,.
Single Mom A Go Go

Michael Leng said...

Thanks for all comments. Yes, i love this song too. https://goo.gl/bTt4DZ

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment(s). It will be shown after approval.

Google+ Followers